Licensing & Payroll

Our Business Advisory services provide advice on licensing for business registration/ investment certificates for investors and payrolls services as below:

Licensing services

  • Advice on initial structure and regulation;
  • Advice on establishing a company, branch, or representative office;
  • Drafting agreements, and company charters for clients;
  • Assistance with business registration/ investment certificate applications;
  • Post licensing procedures

Human Resource & Payroll services

  • Advise and prepare labor contracts;
  • Lodge the labor salary scales with the Social Insurance Fund;
  • Preparing monthly payrolls, working on social/health insurance;
  • Obtain SI books, HI cards, and update changes in staff movements with local authorities;
  • Obtain work permit for foreigners when needed;
  • PIT declaration and finalization for local staff and expatriates.